Holiday Lighting You & Your Family Will Love
Trees & Bushes
Garlands & Wreaths
lighting & decor for
Homes & Trees
Need a specialized touch on your Christmas lights? We have customized lights for houses and businesses of all kinds. We offer many different types of lights as well as wreaths, garland, tree wrapping and more. Let us keep your holiday Merry and Bright!
Do you install and take down my lights?
Absolutely! We take care of all the hassle for you. Once you’ve made the payment, all you need to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your holiday lights.
Our experienced team handles the entire installation process, ensuring that your lights are expertly and safely installed. We pay close attention to detail, ensuring that your vision for a beautifully illuminated holiday display is brought to life.
When the holiday season comes to an end, we also take care of the takedown process. Our dedicated technicians will efficiently and safely remove the lights, allowing you to seamlessly transition to the next season.
When do my lights get installed?
The installation of your lights will depend on the specific arrangements made with our team. We strive to accommodate your preferences and schedule to ensure a seamless experience.
Typically, we schedule the installation of holiday lights during a timeframe that works best for you. This may vary based on factors such as weather conditions, availability of our installation team, and your desired timing.
Upon purchasing our services, we will work closely with you to determine a suitable installation date. Our goal is to find a mutually convenient time that aligns with your schedule and allows for ample time to showcase your beautifully illuminated home during the holiday season.
Why are LEDs a better choice compared to incandescent bulbs?
- Energy Efficiency: LEDs consume significantly less electricity compared to incandescent bulbs, resulting in cost savings on your energy bills. Additionally, their energy-efficient nature contributes to a longer lifespan, reducing the frequency of replacements. While it’s uncommon, it’s worth noting that like any bulb, defects can occur, such as a few bulbs being out when initially turned on.
- Durability and Convenience: LEDs feature a plastic bulb shell instead of glass, making them less prone to breakage compared to fragile incandescent bulbs. This durability not only ensures a longer lifespan but also facilitates faster installation and takedown times for our technicians. As a result, you can save additional money as our charges are based on the difficulty and labor hours required for the installation or takedown
- Lower Heat Emission: Incandescent bulbs emit a significant amount of heat while producing light, which can be wasteful and potentially pose a fire hazard. LEDs, on the other hand, generate very little heat, making them safer and more efficient
- Environmental Impact: LEDs are more environmentally friendly than incandescent bulbs. They contain no harmful substances like mercury, which is found in some other types of bulbs. Additionally, the longer lifespan and lower energy consumption of LEDs result in reduced waste and lower carbon emissions
Do we own the lights?
Absolutely! When you purchase our Christmas lights, they become your property. We believe in providing a personalized experience, so once you have bought the lights, we custom-tailor them specifically to suit your house.
When do my lights get taken down?
The timing for the takedown of your lights will depend on various factors, including your preferences and the agreed-upon terms of our service. We aim to accommodate your needs and ensure a smooth transition from the holiday season.
Typically, the takedown of holiday lights occurs after the holiday period, which can vary based on local customs and traditions. We understand that each customer may have different preferences regarding the duration of their light display.
When you engage our services, we will discuss the timing for the takedown of your lights and find a mutually convenient time that aligns with your schedule and ours. Whether you prefer to have your lights taken down immediately after the holiday season or at a specific later date, we will work with you to make the necessary arrangements.
Do I have to purchase the bins you supply, or can I use my own?
Not at all! If you prefer to use your own bins, you are more than welcome to do so. Just ensure that your bins are ready and accessible during the install and takedown process, as our technicians will need them to return your lights to you.
If you decide to purchase a bin from us, we will provide it to you during the takedown and leave it in your possession for storage. Alternatively, if you prefer, we can store your lights for you. The choice is yours!
Our goal is to accommodate your preferences and ensure a smooth and convenient experience when it comes to storing and managing your lights.
Can you store the lights, or is it our responsibility?
Absolutely! We offer storage services for your convenience. For a nominal fee of $20 per year, paid at the time of takedown, we can securely store your lights.
When you purchase new lights from us, we also provide a dedicated bin for your lights. Depending on the number of lights you have, you may need more than one bin, which you will be responsible for purchasing. However, if you choose not to store the lights with us, rest assured that we will store all of your lights in the bin you purchased from us.
Our aim is to provide flexible options that meet your needs. Whether you prefer to store the lights with us for a small annual fee or keep them in the bin you purchased, we are here to accommodate your preferences and ensure the safekeeping of your lights.
We do FREE light fixes during the Christmas season! If your lights aren’t working after we have installed them, we ask you to do 2 things before contacting us.
1) The majority of the time it’s your breaker or GFCI on the outlet. 1st check your GFCI (click the little white button on the outlet). Depending on how your circuit is run, it could be several different ones, so try multiple GFCI buttons to see if they turn on.
2) If that doesn’t work, flip your breaker.
3) If that still doesn’t work then contact us by filling out a “fix-it” ticket below and a sales rep will contact you to figure out what the issue is and get you scheduled for a fix as soon as possible.